Hi! I’m Cara Harrison, owner of Mischief and Laughs Photography
I want to put art on your walls. Not the kind made with paint or pencil, but art that shows you and your family and all the love you have for each other. I’ve had the pleasure of photographing hundreds of awesome families and gorgeous weddings over the past six years – I love thinking about the rich legacy of photographs hanging on my clients’ walls!
You probably want to know a bit about me, the gal behind the camera, so here goes…
- I’m a mom of three kiddos. They are fun, silly, and energetic, and they keep me on my toes.
- My hubby is a goofball… I call him my fourth kid, but to be honest he’s the one who keeps us grounded.
- I’m Cincinnati born and raised, but I now live with my family in the Western NY area between the Finger Lakes and Lake Ontario. We are adjusting quite well to being New Yorkers.
- I’m an INFP, which means I think with my heart.
- I love to be outdoors. Love. It.
- I use ellipses far too often…
- I like to paint, but I don’t get to do it as much as I’d like.
- I went to college for Graphic Design. I got to paint a lot then. It made me happy. I got to learn how to take pictures while I was at school too. That made me even happier.
- I love LOVE. So show your family some love and I’ll be one happy photographer.
I am a Rochester and Finger Lakes area photographer specializing in Wedding, Newborn, and Family photography. My style is fun, fresh, candid, and focused totally on you.
Thanks for visiting…
Mischief and Laughs Photography